Tuesday, March 07, 2006

EVO completed

My EVO classes with TESOL (Webheads, Podcasting, Blogging, Tips and Trick) have finished up and were a great experience. I did the week 6 threads for WIA which was very timing consuming but a good experience and I think I'd like to take up Daf and Tere's offer of co-moderating next year. It would be a great experience and definately rewarding.

Blogging with my students is going slowly but I'm so busy with the re-location that I won't be too hard on myself. I hope to really get down to it in April/May once I'm settled again and then get onto podcasting for teaching online next.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Oakes said...

Hello Kat,
I've been reading your co-blogging pages, and now this. I signed up too for the web threads for next year. Good for you. It was an amazing course and I just loved the challenge. Take care looking forward to seeing you online.
Cheryl, Maine, USA

1:25 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

I am blogging from the united states, but I am hoping to teach across the globe. I found your blog linked to an other TESOL teacher's blog... Nina in Maryland. Wonderful site. Come to mine and say hello.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

In fact, my TEFL inspiration is a friend who moved from Canada to teach in Asia (many locations) and is now living in Dublin. Now, all I have to do is get started preparing for my certiufication...

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home